Would you like a meaningful way to commemorate a special event in your life or the life of a loved one? How about dedicating altar flowers?
The 2018 altar flower chart is now available for signups in the Mission Campus foyer. After the altar flowers grace the altar for worship a team of delivery volunteers takes turns in hand-delivering bouquets to members for special events, including birthdays, illnesses, hospitalizations, and anniversaries. If you would like to participate in making deliveries, contact Susan Zoller.
Please keep in mind the following guidelines for donating flowers:
- Each bouquet is $45. Please submit payment to the church office. Checks may be made payable to Trinity Lutheran Church. Please mark “Altar Flowers” in the memo line.
- There are places to sign up for two bouquets each weekend. Please do NOT sign up for a third bouquet.
- Please write your name and a brief dedication on the sign up chart.
- Please mark whether you would like to donate or keep the bouquet.
- You will receive a reminder phone call the week before your bouquet donation to finalize your dedication and remind you of payment.