Calling all ladies of Trinity! Mark your calendars for the Spring Ladies Luncheon on May 7 at 12:30pm. Join us for a catered lunch with a presentation by Chyleen Pauesick. There will also be a musical interlude by Kenda Arendt. Sign up starts March 25 at the Welcome Center. The price is $12 per person. Please make checks payable to “Trinity Lutheran Church” and mark “Ladies’ Lunch” in the memo.
- Ham and Swiss on croissant served with barbeque blue cheese
- Smoked Turkey and Provelone on focaccia served with garlic aioli
- Roast Beef and Swiss on wheat served with horseradish aioli
- Grandma’s Made-from-Scratch chunky chicken salad on croissant
- Marinated vegetables on focaccia