This fall we will experience a discipleship sermon series titled, “A Community Following Jesus,” as we explore together a three-fold pattern to the walk of faith. Each week we will explore either the UP dimension of discipleship (our relationship with God), the IN dimension (our relationship with others in the body of Christ), or the OUT dimension (our relationship with those outside of our community of faith). We will be challenged, comforted, encouraged, and convicted. Most of all, we will implement intentional steps toward growth as disciples of Jesus. The sermon series begins on the weekend of September 8 at both campuses. Below are several opportunities, new and old, to participate in this three-fold walk of faith.
- Adult Disaster Response Trip to Fremont, NE, September 13-15
- MLM Sack Lunch Service Project, September 22
- Youth Disaster Response Trip to Fremont, NE, September 27-29
- Lutheran Early Response Team Training, September 28, at King of Kings, Gardner
- Shawnee Serving OUT Team
- Senior Speaker Series on Alzheimer’s and Dementia, October 19
- Trunk or Treat, October 27