In Confirmation this year we will be looking at God’s Design for dating, marriage, and sex. We want to equip parents to be able to have these conversations with their students at home, not just one time, but ongoing. This podcast is a great resource for parents who are feeling uncomfortable starting a conversation with middle or high school students.
If you have more questions or need a different kind of resource, feel free to send me an email, email@example.com, and I can get you connected! Sexuality is a complex, but critical faith conversation to have with students. There is a lot of misinformation regarding sex, dating, and relationships. We want them to know they can come to their adults and talk about anything!
Highlights from The Podcast
- How the conversation should change from phase to phase
- Using the rhythm of your day to start conversations about sex
- The importance of starting while your kids are young
- Practical tips for parents at every phase (preschool, elementary, middle school, and high school)
- Why you should make these conversations a dialogue and not a lecture or a one-time talk