The third annual Great American Giveaway will be on Saturday, July 29. The Giveaway all takes place in one whirlwind day. We will need plenty of volunteers as well as your used items to give away, 13-gallon trash bags, and snacks for volunteers (Chex Mix, Trail Mix, cookies, etc.).
Here is the schedule for the day:
- Anyone and everyone can bring items to donate from 7-10am. Bring items to the parking lot and we will help you put them out.
- From 10-10:30am volunteers will do a little organizing and sorting to get ready for the giveaway.
- From 10:30am to noon everything will be given away! Each adult will get a trash bag to fill. Each child will get a plastic grocery sack to fill. Each family can choose one large item while supplies last. Volunteers will have water bottles to hand out as a courtesy to our guests.
- We will then clean up from noon to 1pm.
How can you help?
- Please consider volunteering your time and donating your items for this community event.
- Donate your gently used unwanted items. We request that items be in good condition. If you would not give the item to a family member or friend in need, the item is not appropriate for donation.
- You can also volunteer to help sort items as they are donated!
- Pray for the volunteers and community members.
Sign-up at either campus or online at the link below. Contact Julie Messbarger, jmess74@ gmail.com, if you have questions. All freewill donations will go to Unleashed Pet rescue in Mission, Kansas.