Who: High School Youth Group!
What: Zip Line Event
Where: ZipKC located at 12829 Loring Road, Bonner Springs, KS 66012
When: Sunday, October 18. Let’s meet at 12:30pm at ZipKC, the tour will last until 3:30pm.
Please register by October 15 – See the registration link below.
Please fill out a waiver – see link below.
Why: FOR FUN! This event will take the place of our regular Sunday night meeting.
This is a fun event for the High School Youth! The cost is $50 and can be either paid online, by brining cash or check to the event, or by working out a plan with Beth Stephens. All participants must fill out the attached waiver and bring it with them in order to participate. A few other items to note:
- A mask or face covering for each participant is required.
- Bring a water bottle! ZipKC will have coolers where you can refill and stay hydrated. They do not sell beverages on site.
- Please wear tennis shoes/hiking shoes (must be close-toed shoes).
- Bring hair ties.
- Bring sunscreen/bug spray.
- Have a small backpack to carry your phone/camera and water.
- Wear warm clothing if it’s cold!