Come, dressed to work! Saturday, September 30, 9am to noon. It is that time of year to fix up the church! We could use some extra hands to complete some needed projects around the Mission Campus. Contact Bill Guerry with questions, 913-268-7116. Many hands make light work. The work day will exclusively be used to clean the Heritage Room, Adult Lounge, kitchen, and storage area at the east end of the fellowship hall. According to both Rex and Larry, the fellowship hall project is on schedule and will be completed prior to our workday.
The property team needs your help, to accomplish a few tasks.
- Fellowship Hall Storage – Clean (construction dust) from Top to Bottom and all stored items
- Adult Lounge – clean tables, chairs, cabinets, baseboards
- Heritage Room – clean tables, chairs, cabinets, baseboards
- Kitchen – Clean walls and Wood Cased Opening
- Review roof drains – remove debris
- Light Landscaping trimming and edging
- Ceiling Tile – Replace Choir room tile and a few in other rooms
- Chiller on South Side has been disassembled – need to move pieces to a “Bagster” dumpster in a bag.
The Bagster will be available for other trash and debris generated from the day as well.