We will so miss seeing each of you on Palm Sunday, throughout Holy Week, and especially Easter. We wanted to find some special ways to enhance these worship times for your family. We will be providing packets and bags with resources and activities for Palm Sunday, Holy Week, and Easter Sunday. These items will be available at a special drive up, pick up event at both campuses. Please see the details below.
Palm Sunday and Holy Week Resources
PICK UP IS SATURDAY, APRIL 4, ONLY
MISSION CAMPUS – 9 – 11am
SHAWNEE CAMPUS 1 – 3pm
This packet will include
- Palms – 1 for everyone in the family.
Every child ages 2 yrs old – 5th grade will receive the items listed below.
- Large Holy Week coloring sheet which is 17″ wide by 22″ long
- Palm Cross instructions
- Maundy Thursday and Good Friday worship activity bulletins
- Maundy Thursday Family Seder Meal Instructions – an experience you can do with your family. This may require some shopping or you can adapt and use items you already have at home.
- Good Friday – Instructions for using candles and lighting to enhance your worship experience at home
Easter Sunday Worship Bags
PICK UP IS SATURDAY, APRIL 11, ONLY
MISSION 9:00 – 11:00AM
SHAWNEE 1:00 – 3:00PM
Every child ages 2 years old through 5th grade will receive a worship bag. The bag will include plastic Easter eggs with candy, Resurrection story egg, various styles of a sticker sheet depicting the Easter story, a craft, crayons, and our special gift from our children’s message.
(We will only be able to provide these to Trinity families as supplies are limited.)
We have taken precautions with these items. Most of the items were already in our Easter closet storage at Trinity sealed inside plastic containers .For this reason, each bag will NOT contain the same sticker sheets or crafts. All of the Easter eggs, and the special gift, have been sprayed with disinfectant twice. All volunteers (3-5 people) wear masks and gloves while assembling. I have included pictures for you to see the steps taken. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.