Over the past six months, as a part of my responsibilities as Trinity’s senior pastor I have been developing a Strategic Ministry Plan for Trinity for the next several years. The purpose of the plan is to align our ministry efforts with the vision and values of the congregation as we seek to be “A Community Following Jesus.”
A draft version of the plan has been shared with the staff and with the Executive Committee. A number of helpful suggestions were made and incorporated into the proposed plan. Now it’s YOUR turn! Several listening sessions have been scheduled at which the proposed plan will be presented and discussed. Please join me and help make the plan better! Listening sessions will last 60 minutes. The final version of the plan will be presented and voted on at the June Congregational Assembly on June 23.
Listening session opportunities:
- Tuesday, May 28 at 6:30pm at the Mission campus
- Wednesday, May 29 at 10:30am at the Mission campus
- Thursday, May 30 at 6:30pm at the Shawnee campus
- Tuesday, June 4 at 6:30pm at the Shawnee campus
- Wednesday, June 5 at 6:30pm at the Mission campus