I hope and pray you are all doing well, staying safe, and are healthy. I have had an enjoyable time calling many of you to see how you are doing. Some of you are just fine and some of you are having challenges. I am continuing to call and often I will ask if I can pass information on to our membership. We are a social and very friendly group who cares about our Trinity friends. The following is a list of a few friends and how they are doing. It is not in a clever form, and maybe I can think of something better later. If you would like to email me how you are doing and let me post it that would be great.
- Inez Brumley – She is doing just fine. Her family is taking good care of her.
- Marj Lyon – She is chomping at the bit, wanting to mow her lawn. She refused to do mine.
- Boehnkes – They say that Tall Grass is taking good care of them.
- Pastor Ron – He has a bad case of cabin fever. Did you like his devotion? Tell him–Ron@tlcms.org.
- Schlesselmans – Leo is working on another project. Pray for patience for Jean. 😊
- Strahm – They seem to be doing well. He wants his Portals of Prayer!
- Moehlenkamps – Don is recovering at home from open heart surgery.
- Pattisons – Waiting for the weather to dry up so the John Deere won’t get stuck … again!
- Litttels – They are doing good. Miss their friends.
- Kublers – busy, busy, busy, busy
I pray you all stay safe.