April 28 from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon
We need your help to clean up the landscaping a tidy up the grounds at the Shawnee campus. The Property Team selected April 28 as the Spring Landscape Day. Please bring your rakes and wheel barrows as we need to spread a lot of mulch.
These are the primary functions we want to achieve
- Mulch the beds around the property
- Do some timber/brush clean up near the shed and on the west end of the property.
- Plant hostas on the slope at the preschool west entrance to manage soil erosion.
- Replace a burning bush on the upper level
- General shrub trimming
- Dusting the wood and window behind the altar
- The benches by the front and in the preschool area need to be power washed, stained and resealed. They need a day or two to dry after powerwashing so it would need to be done mid next week. Is anyone able to take on this project?
There is a lot of work, but many hands will make the load light. If you can stay and work the four hours, that would be great, however if you can only stay a couple of hours, that is fine also. If you have any questions, please contact Larry Conrad, Administrator at Larry@tlcms.org
Watch for information about the Mission Spring clean-up day, tentatively scheduled for May 6.