Sundays, October 11-November 8, 6:30pm
Led by Pastor Tom Van Duzer via Zoom
Ever have a chance to share your faith and you didn’t know where to start? A clear, short personal testimony can be a powerful tool in witnessing. In this class we will actually take time to write out and share with others our own personal faith story.
- Purpose: to help the average believer be able to tell his/her personal faith story in a casual witnessing situation
- Starting Sunday, October 11 at 6:30 -7:30 p.m.
- 5 sessions, with the middle three involving actually writing your personal testimony
- Each class will have an introductory video on the Trinity YouTube page. This will take about 15 minutes of preparation time before each class.
- Pastor Tom Van Duzer is your leader. Email him for the zoom link at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions? Email Pastor Tom or call at 760-238-7853.