Meet and Greet
- Be an Usher at weekly worship
- Be a greeter by the door at weekly worship
- Volunteer at the Welcome Center on Sunday mornings
- Volunteer in the church office on weekdays to answer phones and assist with other office tasks
- Join the outreach team: Assist with advertising/PR, help plan community outreach efforts and equip others to share their faith!
- Participate in annual church events like Trunk or Treat and annual garage sales and giveaways
Care and Connect
- Make a “Care Pan” meal to be delivered to someone in need
- Deliver one of the beautiful floral arrangements provided for weekly worship to a homebound member or someone in the hospital
- Make quilts to be donated internationally
- Make baby blankets for stillborn babies
- Prayer Ministry – become a prayer warrior and pray for requests received from members and the community
- Health Ministry – help raise health awareness in our congregation
- Stephen Ministry – join the team who walk beside those going through difficult times
- Children’s Ministry – join the team on a regular basis or just help out with certain children’s events like Parents Night Out and VBS
- Youth Ministry – regularly assist with youth events or just volunteer once to be a chaperone for a youth event or trip
Lead and Mentor
- Lead an Adult Study
- Be a mentor for a Confirmation youth
- Lead a book club
- Teach Sunday School
Music and Singing
- Become a member of the Trinity choir and sing at 8:30 and 11:00am services on Sunday mornings
- Sing as part of the Praise Team on Sunday mornings at either campus (audition required)
- Play an instrument for the Praise Team (audition required)
- Provide special music for worship either through a solo or by joining an ensemble
Behind the Scenes
- Enter weekly attendance data into our church database
- Become a member of the Altar Guild and help prepare for communion and baptisms
- Be a lay assistant and help serve Holy Communion
- Serve as an acolyte and light the altar candles at weekly worship
- Assist as an audio or video technician during weekly worship services
- Help prepare for communion and baptisms
- Restock attendance and prayer cards each week
- Make coffee before services
Timely ways to serve right now
Bring your weed eaters, chainsaws, hand trimmers, gloves, etc. and come help us clean up the grounds at the Shawnee campus on April 17, 8am to noon.
We are excited to announce that the pantry will now receive monthly deliveries directly from Harvesters. We are looking for volunteers to help us unload pallets…
Trinity’s senior community will be making and delivering Easter baskets to our home bound members again this year. We will purchase baskets and ask that you help us in filling them. Here are some ideas for items that you might consider donating.
In order to conduct a successful capital campaign effort, we must assemble a strong volunteer team to reach out to church families.
Nearly 100 million Americans are expected to tune in to watch the Super Bowl. Though this year the way we watch may be different, food undoubtedly will be a big part of the celebration. At the same time, nearly one billion people will be hungry. Please join us in remembering the hungry this Super Bowl and bring soup or any food items for Trinity’s Mission Community Food Pantry.
Signing up to donate flowers for Sunday worship at the Mission campus has never been easier! It’s now online!