Meet and Greet
- Be an Usher at weekly worship
- Be a greeter by the door at weekly worship
- Volunteer at the Welcome Center on Sunday mornings
- Volunteer in the church office on weekdays to answer phones and assist with other office tasks
- Join the outreach team: Assist with advertising/PR, help plan community outreach efforts and equip others to share their faith!
- Participate in annual church events like Trunk or Treat and annual garage sales and giveaways
Care and Connect
- Make a “Care Pan” meal to be delivered to someone in need
- Deliver one of the beautiful floral arrangements provided for weekly worship to a homebound member or someone in the hospital
- Make quilts to be donated internationally
- Make baby blankets for stillborn babies
- Prayer Ministry – become a prayer warrior and pray for requests received from members and the community
- Health Ministry – help raise health awareness in our congregation
- Stephen Ministry – join the team who walk beside those going through difficult times
- Children’s Ministry – join the team on a regular basis or just help out with certain children’s events like Parents Night Out and VBS
- Youth Ministry – regularly assist with youth events or just volunteer once to be a chaperone for a youth event or trip
Lead and Mentor
- Lead an Adult Study
- Be a mentor for a Confirmation youth
- Lead a book club
- Teach Sunday School
Music and Singing
- Become a member of the Trinity choir and sing at 8:30 and 11:00am services on Sunday mornings
- Sing as part of the Praise Team on Sunday mornings at either campus (audition required)
- Play an instrument for the Praise Team (audition required)
- Provide special music for worship either through a solo or by joining an ensemble
Behind the Scenes
- Enter weekly attendance data into our church database
- Become a member of the Altar Guild and help prepare for communion and baptisms
- Be a lay assistant and help serve Holy Communion
- Serve as an acolyte and light the altar candles at weekly worship
- Assist as an audio or video technician during weekly worship services
- Help prepare for communion and baptisms
- Restock attendance and prayer cards each week
- Make coffee before services
Timely ways to serve right now
Metro Lutheran Ministry (MLM) Christmas Store needs your help ! The MLM Christmas Store will make Christmas a little merrier for the many needy families. Since the MLM Christmas Store serves close to 1,000 disadvantaged families, the need is great.
Bring your unwrapped gifts to church and place them by the Christmas tree at either campus until December 4.
Friday, December 2, 5 – 9:30pm
Christmas Decorating at Mission campus will be happening on Friday, December 2, 2022, starting at 5pm until we are finished. There will be a dinner served for all who can come.
As believers in Christ, we are reminded at Christmas of the wonderful gift given to us through the birth of our Savior, Jesus. We are called as His disciples to love our neighbors and to serve those in need. You are invited to serve a families from the Rushton community who are in need of our help. Please bring your WRAPPED gifts by Sunday, December 11.
We are five weeks away from the MLM Christmas Store which provides 1,000+ households with a Merry Christmas! If you are interested in volunteering at the Christmas Store, we would love to have you!
We are again collecting food to help supply Metro Lutheran Ministry’s Thanksgiving food drive to help those less fortunate. Consider donating. Items are due by November 6.