Meet and Greet
- Be an Usher at weekly worship
- Be a greeter by the door at weekly worship
- Volunteer at the Welcome Center on Sunday mornings
- Volunteer in the church office on weekdays to answer phones and assist with other office tasks
- Join the outreach team: Assist with advertising/PR, help plan community outreach efforts and equip others to share their faith!
- Participate in annual church events like Trunk or Treat and annual garage sales and giveaways
Care and Connect
- Make a “Care Pan” meal to be delivered to someone in need
- Deliver one of the beautiful floral arrangements provided for weekly worship to a homebound member or someone in the hospital
- Make quilts to be donated internationally
- Make baby blankets for stillborn babies
- Prayer Ministry – become a prayer warrior and pray for requests received from members and the community
- Health Ministry – help raise health awareness in our congregation
- Stephen Ministry – join the team who walk beside those going through difficult times
- Children’s Ministry – join the team on a regular basis or just help out with certain children’s events like Parents Night Out and VBS
- Youth Ministry – regularly assist with youth events or just volunteer once to be a chaperone for a youth event or trip
Lead and Mentor
- Lead an Adult Study
- Be a mentor for a Confirmation youth
- Lead a book club
- Teach Sunday School
Music and Singing
- Become a member of the Trinity choir and sing at 8:30 and 11:00am services on Sunday mornings
- Sing as part of the Praise Team on Sunday mornings at either campus (audition required)
- Play an instrument for the Praise Team (audition required)
- Provide special music for worship either through a solo or by joining an ensemble
Behind the Scenes
- Enter weekly attendance data into our church database
- Become a member of the Altar Guild and help prepare for communion and baptisms
- Be a lay assistant and help serve Holy Communion
- Serve as an acolyte and light the altar candles at weekly worship
- Assist as an audio or video technician during weekly worship services
- Help prepare for communion and baptisms
- Restock attendance and prayer cards each week
- Make coffee before services
Timely ways to serve right now
After our summer break, we are preparing to resume choir again at the Mission Campus! All choir singers are invited to join us as we start rehearsals again on Wednesday nights from 7:00-8:30pm starting on September 6th!
We have arranged three work days at the Shawnee campus in order to spruce up the campus ahead of the start of pre-school on August 21 and upcoming City inspections. We will be addressing the storm water basins, cleaning up, trimming and weeding landscaping and getting our nature trail ready for use by the preschoolers.
School will soon be starting and with that comes opportunities to volunteer at Rushton Elementary during the school year. There are a variety of ways you can serve.
MLM needs your help in making Christmas a little brighter for the 1,000 families who will be shopping at the Christmas Store.
Please help by taking a tag from the Christmas Palm tree in the narthex and bringing a gift by July 30th.
The Missions Committee is sponsoring a Reverse Giving event on the weekend of May 6-7. Envelopes with small amounts of cash will be distributed to everyone in attendance at each worship service at both campuses. The instruction is to use the money to be a blessing to someone else and to spread Jesus’ love.