Meet and Greet
- Be an Usher at weekly worship
- Be a greeter by the door at weekly worship
- Volunteer at the Welcome Center on Sunday mornings
- Volunteer in the church office on weekdays to answer phones and assist with other office tasks
- Join the outreach team: Assist with advertising/PR, help plan community outreach efforts and equip others to share their faith!
- Participate in annual church events like Trunk or Treat and annual garage sales and giveaways
Care and Connect
- Make a “Care Pan” meal to be delivered to someone in need
- Deliver one of the beautiful floral arrangements provided for weekly worship to a homebound member or someone in the hospital
- Make quilts to be donated internationally
- Make baby blankets for stillborn babies
- Prayer Ministry – become a prayer warrior and pray for requests received from members and the community
- Health Ministry – help raise health awareness in our congregation
- Stephen Ministry – join the team who walk beside those going through difficult times
- Children’s Ministry – join the team on a regular basis or just help out with certain children’s events like Parents Night Out and VBS
- Youth Ministry – regularly assist with youth events or just volunteer once to be a chaperone for a youth event or trip
Lead and Mentor
- Lead an Adult Study
- Be a mentor for a Confirmation youth
- Lead a book club
- Teach Sunday School
Music and Singing
- Become a member of the Trinity choir and sing at 8:30 and 11:00am services on Sunday mornings
- Sing as part of the Praise Team on Sunday mornings at either campus (audition required)
- Play an instrument for the Praise Team (audition required)
- Provide special music for worship either through a solo or by joining an ensemble
Behind the Scenes
- Enter weekly attendance data into our church database
- Become a member of the Altar Guild and help prepare for communion and baptisms
- Be a lay assistant and help serve Holy Communion
- Serve as an acolyte and light the altar candles at weekly worship
- Assist as an audio or video technician during weekly worship services
- Help prepare for communion and baptisms
- Restock attendance and prayer cards each week
- Make coffee before services
Timely ways to serve right now
Trinity is working alongside local business leaders and members of the Mission community to establish a new food pantry. One way your family could serve and help this effort is to gather donations of canned and dry goods for the pantry. We are working to be able to...
Virtual MLM Christmas in July via Amazon
The Metro Lutheran Ministry (MLM) Christmas Store needs your help! The MLM Christmas Store makes Christmas a little merrier for needy families in December. Since the MLM Christmas Store serves close to 1,000 disadvantaged families, the need is great! We are helping the Christmas Store with a Christmas in July.
Due to the shortage of masks available for first responders, Johnson County Emergency Management is looking for volunteers to help sew masks. If anyone is willing to help, here is some additional information. We have been contacted by various volunteer groups desiring...
Saturday, March 7 | 9am-noon | Help us spruce up the Mission Campus
What is LVR and why do we go? Lutheran Valley Retreat (LVR) is a camp up in the Rocky Mountains near Woodland Park, Colorado. It is associated with LCMS through the National Lutheran Outdoor Ministry Association (NLOMA). For the past 44 years, churches from the Kansas...
Nearly 100 million Americans are expected to tune in to watch the Super Bowl. Many of them will be hosting or attending parties with abundant food, friendship, and fellowship. At the same time, nearly one billion people will be hungry. Please join us in remembering...