Hope Lutheran School in Shawnee, Kansas, is seeking to fill two teacher positions for the upcoming school year 2019-2020.
We are seeking teacher candidates who will:
- Create a fun, energetic environment that encourages student growth and fosters a love of God, each other, and learning
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in maintaining academic excellence in a caring Christian school
- For the middle school position, to teach in a departmentalized 6th – 8th grade classroom in the area of Social Studies and Language Arts
- For the elementary school position, to teach in a self-contained classroom
- Actively participate in the spiritual life of the school and church
- Seek and obtain Kansas teaching license by the end of the first year of teaching
Teacher candidates that are interested in the position may send cover letter and resume to Mrs. Nancy Jankowski, principal, at email@example.com.