Saturday, October 21
8am to Noon
Join us at the Shawnee campus for some much-needed sprucing up inside and outside of the building. The more people that can help, the merrier! Please Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you can help on the 21st.
We want to accomplish the following 5 tasks.
- Landscaping trimming – Dead parts of trees trimmed off, bushes and general clean-up
- Add mulch to playground – Spread approximately 15 bags of mulch in the small strip between sidewalk and grass. Mulch will be provided.
- The dumpster enclosure needs power spraying to remove old trash and debris on ground and especially in the corners. Power washer will be provided.
- Nature Trail weed-eating and general upkeep. We would love to have a simple, homemade sign marking the start and end of the trail.
Equipment you can bring to help accomplish this task.
- Weed Eater to tackle the nature trail
- Trimmers, saws, loppers to trim out trees and shrubs
- Eye protection if you intend to use any power equipment
- Rake to spread out the mulch