“If you’re heading into Advent with less energy and creativity than you’d hoped, you’re not alone. Here are five ideas to make the season meaningful with your students.”
- Ask students what they need this year
- Root students’ faith identity in Jesus
- Make memories that boost belonging
- Power holiday serving with a bigger “purpose” story
- A simple goal: better conversations with teenagers
Check out the complete article from Fuller Youth Institute which offers some helpful ideas for parents during the Christmas Season as it can be a stressful time for many families, especially with middle and high school students at home. My hope is that this will create a joyful and meaningful holiday season together-enjoy!