Youth Group, since so many people can’t join us due to illness, check out the first video and some discussions question from the “Mean People” series by Andy Stanley.
“Hurting someone because they hurt you doesn’t end the cycle. It perpetuates it. And it makes you look like the person you dislike.” Andy Stanley
- What makes a person mean?
- Why are we tempted to get even with mean people? What does that accomplish?
- If we continue to get even, what are the long-term effects for us?
- Are you more likely to try to get even with mean people or ignore them?
- What do you think is going to happen in Andy’s story about Roger?