Applications Due June 30, 2023
The Missions Committee will be sponsoring a mini-grants program to fund a limited number of Trinity members’ social service/ministries projects/programs. The goal of this program is to seek God’s will in the use of our common resources as we strive to care for neighbors. Also, we want to find and support those social service/ministries projects that already have Trinity members’ support and involvement. Each mini-grant will have a maximum amount of $2,500, from the 2023-2024 budget, and will be awarded on a selective basis.
The online application form will go live on June 1. Applications will be accepted June 1 – June 30, 2023. Awards are expected to be made by July 21.
The goals of the program include:
- Seeking God’s will in the use of our common resources as we strive to care for our neighbors
- Finding and supporting those social service/ ministries projects that already have Trinity members’ support and involvement
- Discovering new opportunities for social service or ministry that would benefit from financial support in the short term, particularly those that offer volunteer possibilities for other Trinity members in the long term
- Encouraging those serving, or planning to serve, to share their stories and describe how God is calling them into service
- Discovering new opportunities for greater commitments and deeper involvement in the work God has prepared for us to do
- Proposals are welcome from or through Trinity members.
- Past years’ grant recipients are eligible to apply again this year. However, organizations which have gotten grants for the previous 2 or more years in a row will go to the “end of the line.” They will only be considered by the Evaluation Committee if there is enough in the budget to first fund other eligible applicants who have not received grants for the previous two or more years in a row.
- Proposals must be completed using the application form, either on hard copy or electronically.
- Please let us know if you have a specific deadline for your particular project/program.
- Since the budget is limited, please submit only one application per member.
- A small group of Trinity members will prayerfully consider the applications and seek the Holy Spirit’s guidance in determining the awards.
- Applications are due by June 30, 2023.
- Awards are expected to be made by July 21, 2023.
- Information on the outcome of the project/program is not required, but is encouraged.
Applications may be submitted in one of two ways:
- Select the link below to fill out an application online.
- Download a hardcopy of the application with the link below, print it, fill it out, and either email it to TLCInfo@tlcms.org, or mail it into the church office at 5601 W. 62nd St, Mission, KS 66202.
If you are unable to use either of these submission methods, you may contact Susie Schram to make an alternate arrangement.