Hope Lutheran School in Shawnee is seeking a middle school teacher for 2021-2022 school year who will:
- Create a fun, energetic environment that encourages student growth and fosters a love of God, each other, and learning.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in maintaining academic excellence in a caring Christian school.
- Teach in a semi-self-contained classroom for middle school grades, especially in language arts and social sciences.
- Actively participate in the spiritual life of the school and church.
- Seek and obtain a Kansas teaching license by the end of the first year after placement if out of state.
Candidates are to send a resume and cover letter to Mrs. Jankowski, principal at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know of someone that is seeking a call, please share potential candidate names with Ella Schempp at email@example.com. Thank you.